St Peter's Residents' Association, Hammersmith, W6
Dial 999 if:
• You are a witness/victim of a crime and the suspect is nearby.
• Police are needed to preserve the peace, or prevent a dangerous situation.
• A crime is about to be/ is being committed.
• You require protection from physical harm.
You can also report a crime online here.
Or hate crimes can be reported here.
Dial 0208 721 2519 if:
• Police are needed soon but it is not an emergency (e.g. a burglary and the suspect is no longer on the premises).
Dial 0208 246 2702 or email email@example.com if:
• If you want to speak to a member of the crime team but it is not an emergency and can wait for a few days if necessary.
Town Hall phone number: 87548 3020
To report problems you can use the number above, the smartphone app or the LBHF website.
Our ward councillors are Bora Kwon, Asif Siddique and Jonathan Caleb-Landy, and run Drop-In-Surgeries at The Grove Neighbourhood Centre, 7 Bradmore Park Road, London, W6 0DT:
1st Saturday of the month 10:00 - 11:00
2nd Tuesday of the month 18:00 - 20:00
Last Saturday of the month 11.00 - 12:00
25th October, 19:30, St Peter's Church, Black Lion Lane, W6 9BE
An evening recital of songs accompanied by short talks about Stephen and Nancy Storace, friends and collaborators of W A Mozart. The evening will feature performances of rarely heard works written especially for Nancy – including a recently re-discovered and rarely performed collaborative composition by Antonio Salieri, W. A. Mozart and Stephen Storace. Tickets on the door £10 (£5 conc.).
Bonfire Night in Ravenscourt Park
2nd November, 16:00 - 22:00, Ravenscourt Park
The main firwork display is sechduled for 20:30 and the gates close at 20:00. Tickets are £8.30 and can be bought online at: https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/arts-and-parks/events/fireworks
Film night - LIke Water For Chocolate
6th November, 19:30, St Peter's Church, Black Lion Lane, W6 9BE
Marie Pierre Moine, founder member of the Academy of Chocolate, will give a short ‘taster’ talk before the film.
Gas works in King Street
Plans and information about the Cadent's work in King Street are available here. Cadent will be closing Leamore Street at its junction with King Street from Monday 21st October for approximately two to three weeks.