St Peter's Residents' Association, Hammersmith, W6
Dial 999 if:
• You are a witness/victim of a crime and the suspect is nearby.
• Police are needed to preserve the peace, or prevent a dangerous situation.
• A crime is about to be/ is being committed.
• You require protection from physical harm.
You can also report a crime online .
Or hate crimes can be reported .
Dial 0208 721 2519 if:
• Police are needed soon but it is not an emergency (e.g. a burglary and the suspect is no longer on the premises).
Dial 0208 246 2702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if:
• If you want to speak to a member of the crime team but it is not an emergency and can wait for a few days if necessary.
Town Hall phone number: 87548 3020
To report problems you can use the number above, the smartphone app or the LBHF .
Our ward councillors are Bora Kwon, Asif Siddique and Jonathan Caleb-Landy, and run Drop-In-Surgeries at The Grove Neighbourhood Centre, 7 Bradmore Park Road, London, W6 0DT:
1st Saturday of the month 10:00 - 11:00
2nd Tuesday of the month 18:00 - 20:00
Last Saturday of the month 11.00 - 12:00
Contact SPRA by email at:
King Street Gas Main update
Work on the gas main continues. To allow enough space to replace the pipes, which are located deep beneath the road, and for the safety of the workforce, Cadent will close Macbeth Street at its junction with King Street. This closure will be in place from 27 January and will last for approximately 3 weeks. Further details .
Litter Picking Resumes
Litter picking with re-start on Saturday 7th March at 11:00, meeting at The Cross Keys in Black Lion lane. All equipment is provided and there are teas and coffees back at the pub at 12:00 as a reward. This should then become a regular event on the first Saturday of every month.
24 St Peter's Square is .
77 Black Lion Lane is .
3 Beavor Lane is .
62 Black Lion Lane is .
38 St Peter's Square is , , ,
1 St Peter's Villas .