St Peter's Residents' Association, Hammersmith, W6
Dial 999 if:
• You are a witness/victim of a crime and the suspect is nearby.
• Police are needed to preserve the peace, or prevent a dangerous situation.
• A crime is about to be/ is being committed.
• You require protection from physical harm.
You can also report a crime online .
Or hate crimes can be reported .
Dial 0208 721 2519 if:
• Police are needed soon but it is not an emergency (e.g. a burglary and the suspect is no longer on the premises).
Dial 0208 246 2702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if:
• If you want to speak to a member of the crime team but it is not an emergency and can wait for a few days if necessary.
Town Hall phone number: 87548 3020
To report problems you can use the number above, the smartphone app or the LBHF .
Our ward councillors are Bora Kwon, Asif Siddique and Jonathan Caleb-Landy, and run Drop-In-Surgeries at The Grove Neighbourhood Centre, 7 Bradmore Park Road, London, W6 0DT:
1st Saturday of the month 10:00 - 11:00
2nd Tuesday of the month 18:00 - 20:00
Last Saturday of the month 11.00 - 12:00
Contact SPRA by email at:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates as we recieve them
LBHF have closed all the parks, St Peters Square included, until further notice.
A number of local restaurants and cafes have been in touch to say they are offering a takeaway service. You will need to make a decision on social distancing etc. but clearly they would appreciate your support as many were caught out by the closure of restaurants etc. on Friday and had stocks of food on hand which could now go to waste. They include:
a. Tosa: 332 King St 020 8748 0002. Normal opening hours.
b. Elder Press Café: 3 Black Lion Lane South. 020 3887 4258
c. Indian Zing: 236 King Street 020 8748 5959
St Peters Church are making great strides with a strong community response. See
Neighbours across the area have been setting up remote groups (by email, What’sApp group, text, phone, letter-drops, etc.) to stay in touch with neighbours, check in with anyone self-isolating and to help co-ordinate assistance with grocery shopping, picking up medicines (door-step drop-offs), posting letters etc. or just for a friendly chat – you are not alone! We need your help to make this as effective as possible.
Please let us know if…
1. You have set up support group within the area – we can help link you with neighbours.
2. You would like to set up a group, or to offer support - we can put you in touch with others.
3. You could offer any form of help to others who are self-isolating – e.g. shopping, door-step deliveries, etc or just by staying in regular contact for a chat.
4. You or a nieghbour are self-isolating, even if you do not need support at this stage.
5. You or a nieghbour need help or support or have a neighbour you are concerned about.
At this stage SPRA is helping to facilitate residents’ in supporting one another, but if you have any suggestions or would like to get more involved, please let us know.
Efficient Stationers are offering free local delivery to all those who are working from home or have children to keep busy. The shop is shut but orders can be placed o 020 8748 6755.
All our local supermarkets, convenience stores and pharmacies are open. In addition, a list of shops open in Chiswick (accurate as of 24 March) is . But please do not go out unless you absolutely have to.
4 St Peter's Villas is and .
17 Theresa Road is .
19 Theresa Road is .
5 Berestede Road is .
77 Black Lion Lane is .
38 St Peter's Square is , , ,
1 St Peter's Villas .