Dial 999 if:
• You are a witness/victim of a crime and the suspect is nearby.
• Police are needed to preserve the peace, or prevent a dangerous situation.
• A crime is about to be/ is being committed.
• You require protection from physical harm.
You can also report a crime online here.
Or hate crimes can be reported here.
Dial 0208 721 2519 if:
• Police are needed soon but it is not an emergency (e.g. a burglary and the suspect is no longer on the premises).
Dial 0208 246 2702 or email email@example.com if:
• If you want to speak to a member of the crime team but it is not an emergency and can wait for a few days if necessary.
Town Hall phone number: 87548 3020
To report problems you can use the number above or the LBHF website:
There is also a smartphone app available (details are on the link above). The app lets you to take photos of problems as you find them and report them from the app.
LBHD promise to deal with hazardous items within 48 hours.
Boat Race Buses
Sunday 7th April between approximately 13:30 and 15:45
• Route 33 will operate between Fulwell and Hammersmith Bridge (south side) only
• Route 72 will operate in two sections:
- between Roehampton, Bessborough Road and Hammersmith Bridge (south side)
- between Hammersmith Bus Station and East Acton
• Route 209 will be between Mortlake and Hammersmith Bridge (south side) only
• Route 419 will operate between Richmond and Barnes, Lonsdale Road only
Follow @TfLBusAlerts for the latest on how the buses are running.
Saturday 13th April 11:00, The Cross Keys, Black Lion Lane, W6 9BE
Mick, from the Cross Keys, is organising a 'litter pick', which will last for about an houe. Meet at the pub and then split up into groups along aloocated routes. The boundary will be British Grove to Beavor Lane and King Street to the A4.
Recycling bags and general rubbish bags, gloves, tabards, pick sticks and hand sanitiser will be provided. Each group will do about an hour and return to the Cross Keys ,where a free tea or coffee awaits, along with kids drinks
Serco will collect the bags from the pub on the Monday.
Cycle Superhighway CS9 - 'Save Our Streets'
A local “Save Our Streets” group has been formed to work with the council to optimise the impact of CS9 on the area. We will keep you updated but if you want to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass on your details.
Shakespeare in the Square
Saturday 6th July, St Peter's Square
We are again working with http://www.shakespeareinthesquares.co.uk/ to put on a performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream in St Peter’s Square in July. Further arrangements are to be confirmed but do save the date. If you or your business would like to help with the organisation or sponsor the event, do let us know.