St Peter's Residents' Association, Hammersmith, W6
Dial 999 if:
• You are a witness/victim of a crime and the suspect is nearby.
• Police are needed to preserve the peace, or prevent a dangerous situation.
• A crime is about to be/ is being committed.
• You require protection from physical harm.
You can also report a crime online here.
Or hate crimes can be reported here.
Dial 0208 721 2519 if:
• Police are needed soon but it is not an emergency (e.g. a burglary and the suspect is no longer on the premises).
Dial 0208 246 2702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if:
• If you want to speak to a member of the crime team but it is not an emergency and can wait for a few days if necessary.
Town Hall phone number: 87548 3020
To report problems you can use the number above, the smartphone app or the LBHF website.
Our ward councillors are Bora Kwon, Asif Siddique and Jonathan Caleb-Landy, and run Drop-In-Surgeries at The Grove Neighbourhood Centre, 7 Bradmore Park Road, London, W6 0DT:
1st Saturday of the month 10:00 - 11:00
2nd Tuesday of the month 18:00 - 20:00
Last Saturday of the month 11.00 - 12:00
Wishing everyone a very pleasant summer!
TfL have responded to the consultation on CS9 thus: We consulted on our proposals for Cycleway 9 in autumn 2017. After carefully considering all feedback, we published our analysis of the responses and our responses to the issues raised in January 2019 at tfl.gov.uk/cs9. The scheme is an important part of the Mayor’s Healthy Streets Approach, which aims to make London greener, healthier and more pleasant through encouraging walking, cycling and the use of public transport. The feedback we received helped us to further develop our proposals. Overall, we are progressing our plans for the scheme as outlined in the January 2019 Response to Issues Raised report.
Minutes of the last meeting (1st April) are up on the 'Committee Minutes' page.
Gas works in King Street
Plans and information about the Cadent's work in King Street are available here.