Contact SPRA by email at:
St Peter's Residents' Association, Hammersmith, W6
Dial 999 if:
• You are a witness/victim of a crime and the suspect is nearby.
• Police are needed to preserve the peace, or prevent a dangerous situation.
• A crime is about to be/ is being committed.
• You require protection from physical harm.
You can also report a crime online .
Or hate crimes can be reported .
Dial 0208 721 2519 if:
• Police are needed soon but it is not an emergency (e.g. a burglary and the suspect is no longer on the premises).
Dial 0208 246 2702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if:
• If you want to speak to a member of the crime team but it is not an emergency and can wait for a few days if necessary.
Town Hall phone number: 87548 3020
To report problems you can use the number above, the smartphone app or the LBHF .
Our ward councillors are Bora Kwon, Asif Siddique and Jonathan Caleb-Landy, and run Drop-In-Surgeries at The Grove Neighbourhood Centre, 7 Bradmore Park Road, London, W6 0DT:
1st Saturday of the month 10:00 - 11:00
2nd Tuesday of the month 18:00 - 20:00
Last Saturday of the month 11.00 - 12:00
Safer Neighbourhooods Team
The latest update on crime and policing in our area is avialable to download .
No Mow May
Many of you will have noticed that the grass was ot mown in the square during May, in an attempt to help insect life and biodiversity at a critical time of the year. The efforts of LBHF have not gone unnoticed in France (and there's an article, in French, from La Monde ). According to a local resident, one group of plants that did well out of the intitative were orchids. A photo of one is , so you know what to look out for next year!
Exhibition: William Morris and the Kelmscot Press
The William Morris Society's new online exhibition, "The Ideal Book: William Morris and the Kelmscott Press" can be accessed .
Roads: Hammersmith Bridge
The latest on Hammersmith Bridge, bus routes and ways to cross the river can be found . The bridge is, however, once again open to pedestrians and cylists.
101 Black Lion Lane is .
18 & 20 St Peter's Road is .
17 Theresa Road is .
15 St Peter's Road is and .
33 St Peter's Square is and .
9 St Peter's Square is and .
38 St Peter's Square is and .
1 St Peter's Villas .